Tuesday, July 08, 2008

My nama?

Thats Not My Name - The Ting Tings

Dearest, the song you wanted.
THATS NOT MY NAME. lol

anw, today went to sch for 2 hrs!

YES 2 hrs, both Ta07/08 wanted to go for the other accountancy lecture today.
so we wont have to wait for 3 hours on friday!
but it was cancelled in the end!!!
so sad =( lucky make up lecture on thur.
so i can go off at 12 on fri! cool shits.

aft sch went to suntec to return key,
headed back west coast for food.
saw many of my little juniors. so happy.
i miss sec sch so much...
just listen to teachers, sleep, talk, get close with your classmates..
Poly, initiative and initiative. a few good friends here and there.
I MISS TANGLIN NETBALL!
like, coming together after school.
when i got splashed with CORN FLOUR ( erin's idea i heard )
the tension upon getting back results.
Tanglin oh Tanglin.

On the bright side, I am playing for revive for pesta sukan! woooooo!~

No comments:

Post a Comment