Sunday, July 06, 2008

Never will I be defeated.

If someone says I'm not smart,
I am willing to admit,
then it motivates me to be more hardworking isnt it.
It sucks being accused of dating instead of studying.
When my intention was to do some work today.
It sucks when she said " IF i were hardworking, i would have gotten into a JC"
so being in a Poly means you cant be hardworking.
den i shouldnt be even studying.
ha, she's not even proud of me.
not when i've studied on my own account throught out the 4 years in sec sch.
with no one to push me except my teachers, friends.
not when i've not failed any subject in major exams.
not when i represent tanglin as v.captain.
not when i've gotten >70 for every subject the previous CT.

all she could say was, IF ONLY I WAS HARDWORKING.
if i wasnt, would i be even achieving this?
minus the days i had to work,
count on your own how many days i'm left to study.

ha, ok, i suck.
It's not the time to have a bf.
there she goes again.
before i entered poly, she said it will affect my studies.
CT statistics showed negative.
Now shes finding something else to say.
But nothing will affect my decision of having 'Isham as my bf.

Whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
all you can say is that i'm not hardworking.
and you dont know how much it hurts me.
what more to say, mummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment