Sunday, July 20, 2008

i updated!

Last night was emooo night.
I cried to myself.
It has been a long time, but i cried, i cried...
sometimes i just feel that no one understands me at all.
not the one closest to me.
but i always end up consoling myself...
i'm independent! yeah, everyone has been telling me, you're an independent girl.
well, i can actually choose to NOT study at all.
but i didnt want to, because they always say,
in the future you'll be good, not others ( direct translation )

i'll walk out of poverty through education.
and all you people who looked down on me, despise me, i'll prove you wrong!
i'm tired of being hurttttttttttt.

on a lighter note, i spend half of my day at johor.
facial baby! ok la, wasnt able to message 'isham for quite some time.
anw, didnt get much stuffs there, just ate secret recipe.
EFFING CHEAP.
10RM for Mushroom Chicken thingy + Ice lemon tea.
that's like S$5!! oh my!
cheap like siao!
but eat alr abit sick of the taste until i wanna vomit.
after that walked around, saw everlast shoes, but didnt buy.
designs not say fantastic, i'm still eyeing on my gola slip-on
facial dunoe why so long. about 3 hours.
aft that went home, smth happened.
my mum and i was queueing for 160.
den she see alot of people cut queue to go up 170,
she wanted to follow suit. i didnt like that idea of cutting queue.
so i stay put while she boarded that 170.
in the end i reached home way earlier that her.
like when i'm alr downstairs w isham ( after i bath and everything ),
she's still on the way home. omg, and she left earlier than i did.

sudden craving of macdonalds breakfast!
so tired. so many things not done yet!
go shilin!!!! =DD
i'm a happy girl. wahahaha.
damn dread sch tmrw! SIAN

No comments:

Post a Comment