Saturday, June 14, 2008

7th month.

Earlier in the day, I was over at my nanny's house.
did abit of shopping (: and thankfully I got myself a few stuffs. YAY!
I left quite late, thus i took the train instead of the bus.
Had a tough time walking, cus i was in my not-so-high heels.
Today was a lil' different from usual 'celebration'.
We met for only 5 hours. He was tired, so was I.
We met for the Lions game over at the National Stadium.
I was in a red&white dress. More of the Feminine Shi Lin.
Apparently, I was shouting like mad woman ( prob the last time i can shout there you see ).
Kallang wave was the best!
Singapore lost 2-0 in the end.
I left once the 2nd goal was scored.
Performance wise, NOT TOO BAD.
Room for improvement, definitely.
Strikers not fantastic, but they tried.
Precious so cute!
Defenders okok, but better than the last home game.
Saudi will probably get many players suspended in the 4th round. haha.
But i have to say the keeper is really tall!
Hassan sunny was the Keeper today.
Great job though! =D
Even though we didnt qualify, but hope this will be a chance for them to improve!! =D
2011 Asian Cup, then 2014 World Cup.
'Isham made flowers for me!!
I was so sad that i cried upon getting scolded by 'Isham ( cry so easily chey! )

Overall, day was great if only the Lions didnt lose.
But it cant be help (:
Got work tmrw =(

wasted! nvr play basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment