Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great Day

Had a great day today!
I went swimming, yippeeeeeee~
The first lap that i swam was tiring.
I was struggling at half a lap.
The subsequent 6 laps that i swam was better ( not at one go of cus )
my triceps/biceps were aching all along.
but i'm still happy that i've completed 7 laps. WOOOO~

I also played the wave pool and the lazy river.
Damn shiok. especially the wave pool.
but there was this irritating guy !#$%^&
From the looks, dont look local and perhaps in early 20s
and during the 'wave', his float dropped on my head
he was unaware, so i was ok bout it,
he kicked me on my thigh, effing pain.
nv say sorry.
While we were still there, he was staring at my direction
and whichever way i go, he'll be there.
Even when i was back at the lazy pool, i caught him staring at me at one corner.
WTFWTF.

while at the wave pool, there was this water spray that i consider rain.
the rain was so cold and i LOVE IT SO MUCH.
walking in the rain.......

i must take my bf with me for the next swim. wahahahaha.

anw! to 'top up' abit on ytd's outing.
we had very severe miscommunications.
we were talking bout Kallang Leisure when he suddenly said
the Mac opposite KFC no more alr.
den i was like huh? kallang leisure where got mac?
when he was actually referring to the one near the kallang netball centre.

NEXT! he said he saw a Mr Bean lorry ( i was eating the Mr bean ice cream at that time )
den i was like huh?! Mr Bean ( the character ) got drive lorry one meh? not car meh?
SUPER FUNNY!

and theres 1 more but i forgot. super funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment