Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Today

Reminder to myself, Thur 10pm watch arts central.

I shall talk as 'explicit' as Muhd 'Isham.
No, i should have my own style of blogging.
so ok, back to normal! HEHEHE.
Today was totally AWESOME!
got tickets from Jalan Besar before heading to Bugis Street to get 'Isham's pants.
So many people, So hot!
The clothes there are like super not my type.
well, if you know me well enough, i dont really follow the trend.
like leggings, the "MISS" shirt, New Future jeans/shorts.
It's so NOT ME.
to say, my fashion sense can be quite boring, i always love to look good,
but as long as i feel comfortable with what i'm wearing, i think i look good!
the clothes over at Bugis Street are so TWIT-like.
like, every shop sells the same clothes
and i dont like to look common.

went mac to rest cus both our legs are aching and i'm in heels.
talking bout heels, my bf dislikes me wearing heels. HAHA.
but i'm still gonna wear (:(:
so after that he went for prayers while i was stoning.
headed home.

wanna go swim tmr, exercise!! turning fat alr! alamak!
GOGO LIONS on sat (:
hais, tmr can't see Muhd 'Isham.
I miss your company.

No comments:

Post a Comment