Saturday, June 21, 2008

HEAVY DAY!

Today, I had a lavish breakfast cum lunch w Nanny( aka Gan Ma )/Xiaowen/Neighbour.
It was Crystal Jade,baby!
much more expensive than the Lamianxiaolongbao.
1 dish of Kailan costs like $14.
E-mee cost $14!!
Soya bean and barley is $2.50 each.
Fried rice is $19! omg omg.
ok, enough said.
But the service there was excellent!
at least it's like some Hongkong restaurant.
I can still remember how Hongkong fishballs taste like.
yuck pui! I miss hongkong!!!! =D

Total bill $88! for 4 person.
ok lah, but I was full. The serving wasnt alot though.
( trying to say i eat very little ) HAHA
after that I decided to pamper myself with Coffee club's Signiture Dessert, Muddy Mud Pie.
Which I dont really get to eat cus it's not Halal.
so yeah, shared with Xiaowen and it tasted great!!
tak boleh tahan alr!
anw, the service there was excellent.

Met Dearest after that.
was deciding where to go and stuff.
after that, decided on Queensway.
I was ranting to dear the whole bus trip bout my unhappiness and unfairness!
ANGRY!!
Anw, I got my backpack. WEE~ see me like a turtle! ( turtles can swim )
On our return trip, ( maybe i looked mature or smth, CHEY ),
the bus driver ( bus captain in nicer words ), checked our ezlink card.
Probably he thought we were adults and trying to cheat.
BUT NOOOO! i'm a poly student.
At first i stunned, afterall, no one had requested for my ezlink before.
I thought he was sprouting some foreign language which I couldnt understand!
super funny!

TMR GOT WORK! ARGHHHHHHHH!
super sian la, esp without 'Isham.
summore start so early...
sian.

No comments:

Post a Comment