Thursday, June 12, 2008

THE PROBLEM NOW IS NOT WHETHER YOU STILL LIKE HER OR WHATSOEVER.
IT'S THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TRYING TO HIDE THINGS FROM ME.

(12:59 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: it's not her purpose
(12:59 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: is the fact that you didnt even mention
(12:59 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: really, i'll just follow suit
(1:00 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: if you think it's not necessary for you to tell me everything
(1:00 AM) isham .: dear, f: how many guys have you talked to. jityong, simping.
(1:00 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: den i dun have to tell u everything
(1:00 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: I GOT TELL YOU ANOT, ASSHOLE
(1:00 AM) isham .: dear, f: you did?
(1:00 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: fuck
(1:00 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: i'll talk to them everyday
(1:01 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: and i swear i wont talk to you ever again
(1:01 AM) ShiLin [: I M LO: BYE!

SORRY IF YOUR NAMES APPEAR HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment