Tuesday, June 10, 2008

bad start

I had bad dream.
the outcome wasnt very important,
BUT! I was wondering why I'm having this dream in the first place.
Maybe i'm just exhausted and it's been quite some time since my last dream.

anyway, in this dream, i was forced (in a way) to make a choice,
between my current boyfriend and this 'used to be- special guy'
even in my dream i was pretty shocked at how it came about.
i screwed this 'used to be-special guy' in my dream.
my choice in my dream was my current bf.

now i feel relieved.
they say dreams that you remember it wont really come true.
so... lucky!! =D

i love you, 'Isham! (:
he always irritates me with his 'jinx you' thing.
AND! so funny.
everytime we kiss, i know i'll be fine! HAHA
it's suppose to be everytime we kiss, i swear i can fly.
my bf is totally AWESOME ( follow my class trend, AWSOME! )

No comments:

Post a Comment