Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Results

First, I would like to congratulate 'Isham
for doing soooo well in his exams.
I admit I am a little jealous, but I'm really proud of you! =)

Next, I think i'll never get out of the "Best Class" thing.
My class is competitive, that's for sure.
My teacher ( INFA ) refers us as the Best Class cus we excel and do better than other classes.
I was reminded of how Ms Solastri used to push us when we were still in 3E1, or even in 4E1.
She would say, you are the best of the best. So if the best of the best is doing this ( supposingly somthing bad ), we know what to expect from the other classes.
In netball, she would say, do you girls always want to be second best?!
Everything she said is still a motivation.

Anw, INFA paper not back and I got a feeling I won't do well.
Just by looking at her my tcher's face when she asked us to think of the marks we'll get.
I'm not greedy. maybe 55/80? or more!
Microecons hope to score.

Lunched in school
watched movie from Harin.
Tmr can play soccer. cool shits!

No comments:

Post a Comment