Wednesday, June 04, 2008

EDITED POST

Bye Bye.mp3 - Mariah Carey

itb suck la! lols
but ok, i managed to crap quite abit.
(:(:
over and done with ITB! yay
Bstats on fri!
den can slack alr. wooohoooo~

aft sch ate with dear in sch,
den went jp, was like damn tired.
wanted to catch a movie but nothing nice to watch.
walked ard instead. had Macs again...
den went home.
We were having hiccups at the same time.
at first he was laughing at me.
den he also kena. HAHAH. so funny righttt.
den suddenly i have lots of phlagm, so needed lots of tissue.
still haven recover =(

so excited for sat's game!!
lions must win!! please perform laaa
dont disappoint me.
hope indra playing,
so lionel will perform.
jumaat start the game with daniel and precious, take out bai, but in shaiful/shariff
gogogogogogo!!

*edited from here onwards

Shits la, looking at my picures, i think i look EXTREMELY FAT.
compared to sec sch. it's not just my body, my face is RUINED! ruined!
so fat, ok la, my bf admitted he fed me too much food.
LOLS, cus he's getting fatter tooo hahaha.
fat guys are cute

@ my house! hahaha so fat. maybe just the camera. LOLS
taken with my lousy dunnoe how many mpixel, 2nd camera.

ISHAM BAGUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment