Sunday, June 01, 2008

HELLO! as i've mentioned earlier, i died on INFA.
1 part of the qn caused me my marks. and of cus my theory.
but it's overrrrrrrrr!
so better buck up on others,
or at least PASS ITB to prove my mum wrong! hahahahha.
ITB to me is like Physics lor..
smth that i've never understood in depth!

anw, after my paper today, dearest came to look for meeeee!!
so happy! and then, we headed off to Bukit Panjang Plaza like on random.
and we were on My FAVOURITE SEAT!! so happy again.
i was dying and my head was spinning like mad.
in fact, it had been like that since, i got sick..
i dont feel good.
but luckily, i have no more work ( in case you didnt know, i was "sacked" )
so i can spare some time to do revision tmr!! =DD
ok, we reached bpp in quite awhile, maybe cus we were busy talking.
had long john which almost took our lives.
got SO sick of the taste and that feeling of vommiting.
everytime i am there, i can't help but to reminisce the past...
they were good memories! and i wanna take LRT ( ha, so dumb )
anw, BPP is having the hello-kitty jungle thing which features BADTZ MARU!!
i told dearest i wanna go there.
hopefully we can (:

after long john, we actually planned to study.
but due to my 'craziness' we ended up going to ntuc walking like mad pple.
going to everyshop like curiously.
hahahahaha! even when we were at the lib, we read magazines.
and left really little time for studying.
not until, this libarian who approached us said.
" i'm sorry you cannot study here, this section is only for reading newspaper and magazines"
that's when we are alr studying.
by then, my laptop batt is running to like 10% alr.
so from 100% to 10% she actually didnt bother us.
lols, and she petrolled around several times.
like wth!!
oh ya, half way through.
my 'unglam' was back laaa.
i coughed like mad and i went out of the library to one corner to cough.
cough till tears come out, den went toilet to clear up.
wah, wanna die.
went back to lib, dearest called me on the phone when my phone is left there.
LOLS! so sorry. (:(:
hope i'll be fine tmr....

anw, when we're going back, we saw Siewhong and Eliza.
she shouted like "CHUA SHI LIN"
her voice was so siewhong.
lols, but only said hi lah, nothing much.

SO HAPPY TODAY!!!!!
because i'm going on many dates with the same guy during my 2 weeeeeeeks term break.
i miss going on dates

No comments:

Post a Comment