Tuesday, June 24, 2008

School day

Ok, yesterday I was too bored to blog.
So i'll blog now ( while i'm having ITB ).
anw, yesterday was a great start!
we were warmly welcomed by the teachers.
Of course, my results for Bstats were actually quite disappointing.
I was hoping for more, so.. 46/50.

Aft Bstats was Bcomm.
We learnt how to hold a meeting.
and we had this 'debate' activity.
The q is.
"Singapore Women are Fierce and Unreasonable".
Very very noisy.
But the guys deserve it! haha.
My group super noisy.
Because Harin is there. and Francis ( my group leader ),
is a tyrant! well, he declared that himself.
i'm not badmouthing anyone (:
Mrs Chua got us Hersheys from US!
cool shitssss.
but the milk chocolate didnt taste very good.
Taste like.. yuck pui!

Aft sch went J8 with dear.
had swensens AGAIN! again! OMG
i'm so sick of swensens.
we're having it like everyweek.
Hais shall go on budget date.
den bought slippers from myself and my mum.
den headed home!
i love you!

Now i'm having ITB!
Everyone passed except me!
Happy like shit!
so happy la!
lol .
OK, i got 74/100 YAY!!
thoguht i kinda screw.


Shall update later.
Hope i'll have a good day ahead.
Wiedersehen!

No comments:

Post a Comment