Friday, January 08, 2010

(:

I decided not to pursue this further.
'Isham has done what i wanted him and he too wanted it.
it was clear, all i needed him to do was to show his true intentions
if you don't like it, feel uncomfortable just say it. why say it's me who's uncomfortable?
is it too harsh? am i considering circumstances?
was he stuck? sigh, even i'm confused myself...
even if it was my primary school friend,
i would still say it.
but too bad no guys would come close to me at all.
it's because dearest, they respect both you and me.
but who am i to your friends?

I believe expressed his feelings on his own accord, this time...
the previous time it was as if he was forced and caused some misunderstanding.
leading to the current situation...

sometimes i wish i wasn't like that.
but i was hoping i was given more priority.
and yes. i got it.
but is it a happy ending?
Yes it is...

will 'Isham gain trust(trust as in trust with regards to girls)?
time will tell...

No comments:

Post a Comment