Thursday, January 28, 2010

fulfilled

This week was/still going crazy!
madness week.
arghhhhh, as usual CLSP died on me.
no i died on CLSP instead.
It killed me.

On a lighter note, I FINALLY ENROLLED FOR BTT!
after 2 months? hehe now i'm a happy woman
just that the test date is kinda far in march.
can't wait for CNY and can't wait for exams to be over.

working on my tutorial now
and will have lots of work to do tmr for my final project on viewpoint.
it's serious shit.

Now i'm worried about something else. SHIT HEAD

anw, through my observation/stalking experience
i've learnt that if you're ever caught in a cheating situation
don't blame the girl.
blame yourself and your bf.
blame your bf cus he can't resist temptation.
blame yourself because you can't provide what SHE can.
woooohoooooooo~
Sometimes can't help to say but guys are jerks! some lah. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment