Thursday, January 07, 2010

Iran-Singapore

I love this part of Ridhuan!



I feel guilty not cheering as loud,
didn't bring singapore flag,
didn't paint my face red white.
the only tool i had was the clapper =( sigh
didn't get the scarf also =(
Iran fans, on the other hand were awesome.
enthusiasm 110% but can be irritating sometimes!
and their cheer very easy to follow

1st penalty shouldn't be a penalty.
2nd goal was a unnecessary pass back mistake my farra which was WTF?!?
Singapore pulled a goal back by alam shah.
then things started getting tensed up...
but my hopes were dashed in the second half when iran scored their third goal.

I swear when Alam shah scored, i cheered like no tmr!!!
i was over the moon, 7th heaven on 8th day
woohooooo~
Khairul hit the post. sigh... could have leveled the score.
but good try boys...
eh i cannot call boys, must call brothers!
in fact, Iran didn't look so strong
as to 30+ position difference in ranking.
It was a close match, but in such a close match
it's always the first goal that matters
I'm happy that they did try, i'm happy that they scored because iran conceded only 2 so far.
and i'm happy we didn't get trashed 6-0 like the other time.

My man of the match has got to be Harris Harun
argh, only 1 year older than me and he's doing so well.
Farra hasn't performed up to expectations of many, maybe due to his injury.
but hope john will be back to cover.
lastly poor shaiful got his hand wrapped like some thick bread, looks bad.

all the best on 3rd mar

need to get a red top.

No comments:

Post a Comment