Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What the hell?

So much of a joke.
I'm still getting pissed.
or maybe i shouldn't.
I'm a cool lady, remember.

I can have all the fun in the world,
I may seem like I don't care,
I may seem like I'm not paying any attention.
But i'm observing, I'm judging all the time.
But the problem is whether I should let it out inside me.
and when I did, things flared up.

But remember, things always happen for a reason.
I may not be in the best position for all these.
But look, I have my rights and so do you.
Respect it and go on with your life and i'll respect yours
I'll live my own.
It's like intercepting my ball when you're not even in the game.
What's there to interfere?
Anw, i'm comfortable with who I am.
I don't really care how people look at me,
because if i really do care,
I wouldn't be with 'Isham.
& that's not because I don't have choices!!! haha
not that I have alot la! =(

Childish is a very vague word.
vague=too general, if you can't understand.
and to actually reflect someone as that,
he/she must have done something terrible man, really.
tell me if this is childish
so cute right!!! but ok, that's kids for you.

My reputation is tarnished for good.
but do you think i give a damn?
=DDDDDDDDD

The most important is how you look at yourself.
I'm not here to please anyone!
(BTW, THIS IS SELF REFLECTION; ISN'T A INTENDED MSG TO ANYONE)

Training was awesome today.
bruises after training.
keeper isn't easy.
i watched 2 goals slip off my hands.
2 goals i shouldn't have conceded and capable pf saving.
IT WAS WITHIN REACH!
but ok, first training only.
hopefully i'll be in the team then!
all the best =D

I'm tired and there's a test at 9 tmr. sian
Life's a bitch, argh!

No comments:

Post a Comment