Tuesday, January 05, 2010

I hate, I love

I love babe bebe
BOO to all who started using babe after me =D
just kidding =DD so no babe for now!

Tmr Do or Die, so please PROVE IT! don't just say it...

I hate bitches.
they puts me off and really carry a shit face
I'm not here to put you down,
and even though you're not making any advancement as for now,
I'll be watching....
I don't mind if I'm Elin
but the prob is I'm not and i don't get $$$ for letting my partner cheat on me!
Once bitten twice shy!!!

learn this in pri sch autograph book(poems)
Sail to the east, rock to the west, death to the bitch that stole my man!
no rhyme la hor? but nvm, point proven.

I love $

I love to sleep

I hate headaches

I hate smokeeeeeeeeee

I want bsb concert

I want lions to win tmr



No comments:

Post a Comment