Monday, January 25, 2010

More food coming my way

While i'm inspired to set up a food blog...
I think it's gonna be unrealistic cus firstly i don't have a car
not only that, no license summore.
and plus! i don't travel much!

ok, anw, suddenly thought of Ampang Style yong tau foo!
SEX!! last had it in sec 3? or sec 2? can't rmb.
before the food court at scotts closed down. sigh =(
i think i know when was the last time...
must be the day we went to watch skeleton key with bc and friend
ok, so i'm gonna look for my Ampang syle yong tau foo somewhere somehow!
Photobucket
this must be it!!! haha constipated face!

anybody remember Rotiboy?
ever since it ceased operation in Singapore
I forgot it's existence.
I recall the times i always queue to buy after school @ clementi!
heavenly coffee bun! but how sinful.
long lost food man!

DEAREST! you're the first bf I officially took pic with
hahaha what a joke.

Reeses are lying there in the fridge
Buttercup chocolate peanut. YUM YUM!

opps, did i say i wanna lose some pounds?

No comments:

Post a Comment