Friday, January 22, 2010

what bullshit

This week hasn't been a good week.
But i passed my CLSP!! so happy!!!
was expecting a fail though =DDD
ok, other than that, this is one of the times i felt that
my effort didn't reflect my marks.
Utterly disappointed and disgusted to be serious...
Totally disgust me and i don't understand why!
but it's ok, i got used to it anw... =D
I don't wanna get sued for defamation.
so i won't say anything.
though the intention was there. lol
pek chek ah!!!
i managed to get A for Blaw
i need a B now, but highly impossible unless i Ace my last project
which is due 2 weeks from now
WTF!
ok, get going.
but i'm not in sch
how great life is.

I need a rest from work
but soon it'll come..
done and over with proj
work hard for exams!!
GOGOGO!

No comments:

Post a Comment