Monday, October 11, 2010

11 oct

WRITE EXACTLY WHATS ON YOUR MIND, AND
DON'T CHANGE IT.
I DID THIS EXACTLY 2 years ago, i am gonna re-do this! heh!

1. Your ex and you ...
- can never be friends

2. I am listening to ...
- Backstreet Boys-how did i fall in love with you

3. Maybe I should ...
- hesitate no more and follow my heart

4. I love ...
- Muhammad 'Isham Bin Suprayitno (:


5. My best friend(s) ...
- 6F clique, Ta08, Pathetic 5, childhood friends, sec sch friends, too many =(

6. I don't understand ...
- why i am always so poor

7. I have lost my respect for ...
- David Beckham

8. I last ate ...
- Sweets!

9. The meaning of my display name
is ...
-My name Shi Lin. i don't know what shi means but lin means king of forest(rule the world)
oh wait, did someone tell me this or did i decipher this myself. HAHA, maybe i can really be politician

10. God ...
- is special to each and everyone of us

11. Someday ...
- i will be RICH!

12. I will always be ...
- PRETTY. HAHAHAHA

13. Love....
- is blind

14. I never ever want to lose ...
- anything i once had

15. My myspace is ...
- closed?

17. I get annoyed when ...
- I keep saying things i shouldn't say

18. Parties ...
- are always fun.

20. Simple Kisses ...
- are always sweer

21. Today I ...
- worked

22. I wish ...
- i don't have to lose anyone around me

IS YOUR/ARE YOU
01. is your hair wet?
- no

02. is your cell phone right by you?
- Yes.

03. do you miss someone?
- YES!

04. are you wearing chop stick?
- never had one

05. are you tired?
- VERY

06. are you wearing pajamas?
- no!

08. are you mad?
- no reason to be

09. are you upset?
- i guess no. all's well

HAVE YOU
01. recently done anything you regret?
- YES!!!

02. ever lied?
- of cus, who doesnt?

03. ever stuck gum under a desk?
- no... never.

04. ever kicked someone?
- in my dreams!

05. ever tripped over your own feet?
- duh~

TODAY HAVE YOU:
01. have you cursed?
- accidentally. lol

02. have you gotten mad at someone?
- No.

-RANDOM-
Q: is there a person who is on your
mind right now?
A: yes

Q: do you have any siblings?
A: Yes

Q: do you want children?
A:definitely but not now!

Q: do you smile often?
A: most of the time yes!

Q: do you untie your shoes every time
you take them off?
A: not unless they are sports shoes

Q: do you like your handwriting?
A: seriously no! and never

Q: are your toenails painted?
A: Yes but it's dying soon

Q: are you a friendly person?
A: actually No. but I CAN BE

Q: whose bed others than yours do you
sleep in?
A: not much chance to sleep on other ppl's bed leh. lol! oh isit?

Q: what color shirt are you wearing?
A: brown

Q: what were you doing at 7pm
yesterday?
A: Movie!!

Q: I can’t wait until ...
A: THIS WEEKEND

No comments:

Post a Comment