Sunday, October 24, 2010

Yesterday was totally awesome
even though it was just a short 5 hours (:
the best part was at the end
we had h2h talk for 2 hours, i didn't want to end it
but it was late... so... no choice...

Apparently, we were in bus 30 and we saw something which we shouldn't see!! lol
so we were discussing if we see our opposite sex friends in the bus
would we sit beside them?
the problem is... lets say I see my guy friend, I sit beside him, I am comfortable with him,
Isham's friend see me. Tell isham. would he be angry? would he think i'm cheating?
Vice versa.
I know it all boils down to trust, but in situations like these. Its so hard...
Den he asked me the same question... I said it depends who the girl is...
Back to the 'bee' thing(if you're a loyal reader or a friend of mine, you'd know)
I said if this thing didn't happen, I am sure I'll be ok with you talking to her or what
Den he challenged me and recalled a time where one of my long time ago crush told me he misses me. From the beginning, I DON'T LIKE GIVING PEOPLE FALSE HOPE.
so when he said such things to me, i made it clear that it was impossible, cus I had my bf. I made it so clear. Isham said he didn't made it clear to her when she called isham bee was because
he was afraid it'll affect their friendship, den i was like SO YOU THINK IT WON'T AFFECT MINE? deep down in my heart I was thinking, in this kind of situation it will only affect 2 people's heart, your gf or that girl. So the fact that u choose not to break her heart over mine, it sucks but of course you eventually did after i forced you to do so. I know I totally suck as a gf cus I am over protective..
He said I made a fuss out of his situation and in my situation he gave light.
But in my opinion, it can't be compared because in the first place, I was strong in my stand
you weren't.

then i throw back at him, if i weren't strong in my stand,
would you be angry?
He thought awhile and say YA...
EXACTLY!! cus HOW CAN YOU ALLOW SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THINGS ONLY YOUR PARTNER CAN DO/SAY TO YOU!!
but then so far he has been very lucky cus I can handle all these quite well. I MEAN not like alot of ppl come tell me things my bf tell me... but that's the way I do things...
i still make it a point i don't go out with guys on a single date, whom i have no feelings for when i'm single!!!

But glad now everything is over...
He've learnt his lesson, so did I.
so now before I do anything I tell him first.
you see this thing happened last year I could still bring up and talk this year
HAHA i damn hold grudges. not good but aiya... cannot don't leh!

now I want BREAK THE BARRIER.
I CAN! (:






2 comments:

  1. Shilin you are damn cool. I rikes... I can totally feel you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shilin!9:04 PM

    I havent seen you for sucha long time! miss you =(

    ReplyDelete