Saturday, October 02, 2010

homeless kid

my results suck and i have nowhere to go...
applying for uni is a long process and requires lots of patience.
the longer you wait, the lesser the hope...
but no worries for now as the application only starts in Feb.

No regrets coming Poly over JC
at least now I can speak so much better
I am much more confident than the first time i screwed on tanglin stage.
it provided me with a marketable cert.
unfortunately, a lousy A's can't bring u anywhere
but at least a lousy gpa w diploma you can still come out and work!

used to think CCA is not important and it still is?
If you're good enough, you'll make it,
you don't need CCAs! although they say they look at non-academic stuff
but i think maybe just maybe that applies more for SMU.
same idea is DPA.
if you are good enough for the course, you'll make it.
don't need to go through DPA.
that's just my humble opinion!!

but anyway, my Gpa is far from the cutoff.
although very tempted to SIM-UOL
but nah, fees are too ex to afford.
but it's too early to say anything
i might just change my mind!

but for now gonna try local or nothing else!!
but got 1 course quite interesting maritime business
niceeeeeeeeeee! maritime rocks socks
see hw lor see hw lor

well at least I cleared my last sem with no Cs! YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment