Wednesday, October 20, 2010

image heavy+unglam

kns want to wear what dun have what!
tt time can't find futsal jersey
now i can't find my team tanglin netball
angry angry =(
and all those i have is I DUN WEAR ONE LOR
think my mum threw the wrong pile
sad max but what to do!
at least I still have the dirty yellow tanglin jersey. it was my best
at least I have 2 futsal camp shirt
and most importantly, at least I have clothes to wear and choose from.
this is called ku zhong zuo le.

I wanted so much to blog my baby pictures + growing up pictures
I lead a very extraordinary life.
I have alot of people who care about me (:
but image upload disabled for 2 hours.
if i feel desperate enough i might just use photobucket.
otherwise, tmr!
*you guys damn lucky i just manage to upload*

k let me talk abit about today first!
to celebrate our 1st official month working together, we decided to have a feast!!
the brown rice is mine shiying's rice on the left and wanting's soonkueh on the right!
AND dunnoe heng or suay ALL OUR "LIAO" we suppose to share ARE CHICKEN!!
so i call it a chickenini day...
got seaweed chicken from wt, nuggets from shing and black pepper chicken from me!!
too much we couldn't finish. to be continued tmr! HAHAH

it's be and my bro and my 2 elder cousins!!
maybe that's why i grew up in a very guy-ish environment...
see my unglam photo, i miss my xiao zhen tou! i call it (:
At my waipo's place @ malaysia! Segamat!
waipo's motorcycle. I wish she was still here =(
my cousin my malaysia! shes exactly 6 months older than me! hehe
i have uncle hairstyle leh =(
on my left is peijun! my childhood friend, shes 2 days younger than me
and look at my translucent swimming costume! WHO GOT ME THAT?!?!
and my pathetic limp hair.
can count how many strands of hair man. HAHAA
at my grandma house at jurong east. I think this is p1,
cus I had piercing and the yellow thing u see on on my ear is oilment for my infection.
p1 already playing PS1. oh, PS1 i repeat
dunnoe which birthday!! why am i holding my bro's hand instead of his holding mine
IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! HAHA
sit also like tomboy, leg open so big. cui...
a photoshoot i insisted to take, before i learn to smile nicely. HAHA SO UGLY!!
got potential to become model? HAHA
if only i remained this slim and dark ah!~
it's my bro's birthday but looks like I'm the limelight. mwahahaha
ok soon i'll have nice straight teeth again! can't wait to boast like this. HAHAH
and my fringe abit cui. i have a feeling this is p1!
If i'm not wrong this picture was taken when i was p2.
what happen was in the day, both my parents were away to work.
only left me& my bro.
we dunnoe what to do so we take pictures lor...
and HAPPILY lock all the rooms
leaving the key inside the room
called my grandma for help! den ever since then, we shifted back to my grandma's place
until p4/5.
oh btw i quite like my hair here. complement my round face
should i give it a try?
but this kind of hair abit hard to maintain
cus ALWAYS have to be at this lenth
too long not nice too short also not nice!
HOW HOW advice please!!
i'm kinda tired of long hair though!
I don't know what got into me.
i decided one day i should have all my smiles look stretched
so u can see my mouth super long and forced! HAHAHA
NICE HAIR RIGHT!!
forced doublechin! UNGLAM!
nice hair bro!! HAHAHA
got look like f4's vanness? HAHA
once healthy once slim once slim
DAMN DEPRESS NOW!
good mini party~
my 3 besties from p3/p4.
p4 alr so auntie + retro taka plastic! now it's paper bag!
sentosa to celebrate my birthday in sec 1!!
sec 2 countdown which means countdown to 2006!
sy when will u visit sentosa w me again!!
triple j's when are we going again!
super wanna go bintan =(
1e4/2e4 craziest bunch of ppl always! miss you guys loads!!
Sembawang thing~ the leader same birthday as me!
i think we were representing Saudi Arabia and we won!!
and i miss my Blue Pe tshirt =( it died
ever since my netball mates threw CORN FLOUR on me
on my birthday and can't be removed!!
ahhh~
some of the 3e1 girls
BEST!!!
TA08 too many pics can't include here. HEHE
shall do a seperate one SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment