Monday, October 11, 2010

I was supposed to draw in bubble font 'No Admittance"
Everyone who knows me well enough should also know i'm never good in ART.
sometimes you dun have to be good. just have to play smart (:
so smart ppl like me go trace fonts la (:
shading is always nicer than printed fonts! right right right!
come guys, vote which one is nicer!
oh and the post-it note you see on the paper is lame
but fun to play around with.
it says... "Go away, or else you'll regret it"
well, you get to tick what you want to say (:
and in the foreground, you see another piece of paper
I was so bored that I drew the "family tree" after a long long time (:
some brain cells were killed cus i was thinking hard over who's who.
Apparently after HT and Samuel i forgot everything.
until it reaches the 3rd generation, which is the Triple J's part.. hahaha
I also tried to recall the group names, but i could only remember mine...
and the 3 gangs (: Oniki, Pervertic, Sissy
naming the class register was a breeze.

I was rotting at work today...
thoughts kept running, well at least it saved me from falling asleep in several occasions.
I thought about my future, my past =(
I am STILL lost in my own world...

today is Shi Ying's birthday!
shes so cute!
I was tired and she said she was awake after phone calls from her aunt
den i asked her to call me, she really did
when we are just opposite each other.
When I was bored she would make Sudoku for me.
We played Bingo today without talking. hahaha
Wan Ting and I played Wii during lunch.

Too much to think, time passes considerably fast today.


interesting pic (:

Motivate me anyone!!!
Feels like living in North Korea cus i'm totally locked out of the world
while working, but i think i just found a solution to it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment