Sunday, October 17, 2010

Yesterday

Isham woke up late yesterday
so I had abit of time and gathered my babies
for a picture.
the latest addition was "Loftso" the big boss.
The oldest here is Winne the pooh from SY in 2003. well maintained right!
I had a sudden craze for pigs.
and that's why you can see 2 lovelies at the 2 sides.
An pan man i got it in Hongkong without any hesitation
Big bear was from 'Isham in 2008
These 3 lovelies are also given by SY.
i have no chance to use it for now!
such lovely angels!
(:

gonna service my com today
before the warranty runs out!
so you'll probably not see me for a week.
Most importantly, I am going on anesthetic for my gums later
It's been a long time and I damn scared I'll drool.
LOL

Hope next week's work would be awesome.
I miss all of you (:
but for now, can see my pic and miss my face k! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment