Monday, October 04, 2010

commonwealth games!

One of the very few times I get the chance to watch Netball on tv.
The pockets of the goal third looks very small at home.
but when you start running, you'll realise how big it can actually be.
I've not touched netball for a long long time,
and no doubt it was my best sport.
I had the best teammates, the toughest training, and most importantly,
the best of health!!
I've never felt so healthy ever since I left Tss Netball.
I miss having someone to push my limits...
I really think I can work better under pressure.
arghhhhh, so what's the use of whining now.
nvm, I am determined to go back for futsal training every tuesday once school starts =D
I think after year 1 I gradually lost all pressure cus
partly my mum wasn't too defiant over my relationship aft some time
rmb there was one point of time I WAS VERY VERY determined to prove my mum wrong?
yeah, year 3 is crap.

ok time for bed and another day at work tmr!
I was half-dead today, good luck to the other half tmr. omg am i even making sense? LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment