Tuesday, October 12, 2010

wants to play netball on saturday.

pathetic 5 please jio me. LOL

sat busy day
sun i'll prolly bleed at home.
not menses la. my ugly teeth.

Next week if all goes well I WANT TO go sentosa
jogging or any form of exercise
i said I WANT TO, hopefully no changes to it

since babe is gonna celebrate my birthday on sat
which means i'm free on 5th!
come date me.
omg i sound so desperate. HAHA
whatever, if all else fails, I alr have a back-up plan.
so... xian shuo ming, first come first serve ah.
my principle still applies though (:
I DONT WANT TO TURN 19!!
but ok, let me be beautiful before 21. heeeeeee

thanks SY!
thanks 'Isham!
for giving me courage and strength, against all odds.
(:

bo gay for 2 years is no fun but i am looking forward to the end product
even if it means i have to splurge on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment