Sunday, October 17, 2010

on the 14th,
wanted to get materials for 'isham's birthday after work.
failed cus he came down to surprise me on our 35th month.
that day I was super stress!!

on the 15th,
met din to pass him his stuffs.
lied to isham.
rush rush rush to get everything
was late and isham was very pissed with me.

today
woke up in the morning to do a big cookie for isham
it failed miserably, so i had to make do with the remaining.
went back to small cookies in the end.
glad he enjoyed it.
went fish spa @ qianhu, somewhere we've been wanting to go but never had the chance.
being my second experience, I was quick to jump to the medium sized fish
while 'Isham was still stuck with the smaller fishes.
We stayed there longer than expected. lol!
the feeling damn shiok!!

headed to Sentosa for desperados.
short and lame but I managed to get 3rd (:
it was kinda ex, so we spent some time exploring sentosa
while planning our 3rd anniversary.

last station was FOOD!
we spent some time travelling but i guess afterall, it was worthwhile.
We had TEPPANYAKI!
something i've not tried, let alone 'Isham...
not too bad for the food and price.
by the time we left we were bloated!
just the right serving and definitely a great way to end the day.
I was also very much impressed with the chef's skills. haha.

while returning home we had H2H talk.
I told him I was never good at anything.
I feel very average and I'm just average in whatever I do.
I don't do it extremely well neither do I totally suck in it.
Den as I elaborate further, my self confidence went even lower.
But I am glad the bad days are over.
and I finally see some light in my life.
I am going to be the strongest/bravest/independent woman ever!!
Can I?

you're finally 19
and i'm still 18, as young as ever. weeeee~
我不想我不想不想长大!
Tmr I am having mixed feelings
ahhhhhhhhh~

wang ji wang ji!

No comments:

Post a Comment