Sunday, October 10, 2010

GREAT DAY

There is nothing more I could wish for,
to meet up my dear 6F clique after a long long time(6 months only la)
We met at Marina for Hotpot Culture!
actually not very nice but managed to fill my stomach anyway.
the fondue chocolate is very nice though and banana is just nice! shiok
it was literally reigniting the flame but of cus not la!! (hidden meaning) HAHAHA

after eating some problems surfaced, feel very pekchek
but it got better after awhile.
hais... army guys army guys
please the remaining guys hz and sp DONT CHANGE!! LOL
though i always say change is the only constant (:

but overall I was glad at least we spent sometime together
whether or not we were in full strength.
it was good knowing everyone is doing well.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU NO MATTER WHAT!
let me repeat for one of the very few times...
6Flexibility'03 will never be replaced in my heart!!

call be bias or whatsoever.
fortunately and unfortunately i can only rmb the class register for pri sch (:
and oh ytd we reminisce our NEOPRINTS Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
now we lao le lao le

WAH STRESS AH. isham's birthday next week.
haven't decided what to do!

SANRIO 50th anniversary fair!!! HERE I COME!

edit:
I think i forgot the most important part!!
WE WENT TO SEE FORTUNE TELLER
not too bad for a first experience
but we're too young to know what exactly the future holds for us.
But i do believe where you want to be and what you want to do is in our hands...

Went for movie after I came back from Sy's house.
Switch, not bad. but the intro kinda long and i was dozing off in between.
the ending was nice, caught my attention so i didn't sleep.

OH AND I GOT HELLO KITTY COVERED SHOES. quite plain
but ok for the price!
no schedule book though!!
=( think i'll be getting it online

ok, I AM SO GONNA DIE TOMORROW.
it's gonna be a vicious cycle
and i have to submit report next week
seriously... DIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment