Saturday, October 16, 2010

4th week of internship!

SO HOW DO YOU READ THE CHINESE CHARACTER?
ACTUALLY, i gave a very big clue!
i said "wah biang" and YES!!
"Biang" is how you read it.
weird i know!
it's actually a name of some kind of noodle in China or smth like that.
57 bi hua! can die!

I was reading my diary which i had since mid 2003.
half of the content consist of things I prefer to keep to myself.
It's always funny looking through your past
and I super like the feeling cus it just shows how much I've grown.
I left primary school and entered sec sch like a chao ah lian
maybe because of my very tomboy nature
used to play cs with my guy friends and i forgot what
now i talk wrestling and more with my guy friends. HAHA
and i don't know why i am like that!!
in sec 1, I find it very difficult to part with my friends
and on the other hand, I quite anti-social last time... so i don't like making new friends.
bu shuang only sprout vulgarities like nobody's business.
you know there was one period got this pair of slipper keychain very popular
i think i got too emo so i cut both the slippers.
my science teacher saw and she scolded me.
of cus i was pissed den i scolded vulgarity quite softly
dunnoe my softly too loud or what! she heard den she suan me.
sweet looking but scold vulgarities also no use
wah den i very pekchek but decided not to escalate
so i continue cutting my 'slippers'

I think sec 1 to 2 was major change because my class got closer
So i decided to become a good girl.
and that's when i decided to play the heartbreaker's game.
and from there i realise I cannot commit at all!!!
after A there was B. while I was with B I think of C.
While I was with C I want to go back to A.

In this case, change cannot be the only constant =(
when can I go back to my healthiest period?
when i can see my defined jawline
this was taken when I was still with F.
nowonder i was healthy. lol
didn't eat alot during that time cus half the time i get too excited.

1 month of internship like finally over
I love Internship totally.
I am very lucky I've got shiying and wanting
nvr fail to make me laugh
but of cus there will be some not so nice one la huh.
can't say out cus it's veru sensitive
but as time passes, i realised that most ppl in my department are quite friendly!
Next fri, finance sports day! yay

No comments:

Post a Comment