Monday, February 18, 2008

bloody hell.
mum called while dearest was sending me home.
she was like bringing up everything at one go.
i'm very pissed.
IF PEOPLE CAN HAVE A WIFE/HUSBAND and work at the same time,
WHY CANT I STUDY AND HAVE A BOYFRIED.
this was my argument.
she said, "they are working, because they are forced, they have a family to look after"
like wtf, YOU THINK I DONT WANT A GOOD AND STABLE JOB AH?

she still thinks i'm too young to have a boyfriend.
she compares me to her ( which is a obvious generation gap ),
so i brought in my brother, since he had a gf at 17.
her reply was, she didn't allow initially..
but i answered in the end u still let them be together what.
his gf can even come to our house, NOW, i'm only requesting to go out with my bf lor.
her reply was, shes always overseas.
I HATE THIS.

so she started bringing how, BOYfriend caused me to return home late.
she even said herself, when you have a bf, you want to spend as much as ur freetime with him.
den why cant she understand what i'm going through ( i answerd her this )
and since i knock off earlier than he does, den i go find him lah.
den she was like have to see everyday meh.
OBVIOUS WHAT! in love you just want to see the person everyday!
she asked, dont you find it very troublesome to meet and he ahs to send you home,
and then him going home from here.
this one i nv give reply lah, but i wanted to say,
THESE ARE THE SACRIFICES WE ARE MAKING TO SEE EACH OTHER!

she used to tell me, DONT COME HOME SO LATE, it's very dangerous.
cus last time got several molest/rape cases.
NOW THAT i have someone to send me home and SAFELY,
shes complaining bout returning home late cus i'm dating with a guy.
i told her this lor, she's always trying to find fault with me,
i really dont know what's next.

she went into studies, i mean, going out so frequently now,
doesnt mean in the near future, we'll be hanging out till so late what.
anyone can talk behind you and say, with a boyfriend, you cannot concentrate alr lah.
BUT YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS?! hah. what a joke.
now, i'm only left with my bf and friends.
if i think i can, den i will.
you think my bf next time no need to support his family ah, wth.
he still needs to study what.
and i will study hard for my future job lah. wtf!
if you wanna doubt me, you can, i dont care.
but you better not come out with some shit to push away whatever i've proven.
nothing i say will convince her now.
only time will tell.

ok lah, enough of shit today, my sales today 3 pairs, not too bad =)
but it was boring. not much ppl.
only Zhenwei's jokes make me laugh a little.
in the morning play taiji at night do singapore workout! HAHA!
went break with Hida again, kfc this time.
TUE OFF!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment