Wednesday, February 13, 2008

today was EXTREMELY boring!
no customers, but managed to get 1 sales.
yay! angpao from my boss- $20.
i'm 20bucks richer. this sat got dinner at boss's house,
get to know the rest of the sanuk promoters. still thinking whether to go.
while working, was messaging dearest, slacked and slept in the toilet ( see so pro )
talked to Zar Zar, she refused to spend her valentines with me ( since we are both working tmr )
Azirah good lor! OFF tmr! i still gotta work, sad.
tmr's Zarzar last day, which means! i get 1 person less to talk to.
sometimes we do have miscommunication, but most of the time, we get each other.

alamak, even jiahui is gone... i'm like so pathetic man.
ok so anw, i always countdown to my end of work.
met my boy after that ( i've been meeting him almost everyday, if you realise )
took bus, waited very long man.
den in the bus, i said he horny bastard den he tickle my tummy. assss.
my reaction was very big ( as usual ), den my forehead hit his ( somewhere near the knee cap)
all bones! painful.
den when he tried to blow into my ear.
my reaction too big, my shoulders hit his jaw. LOLS
den very loud. wuha! fun right dearest?

went home. and now doing some touch up for tmr. =)

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY ( shall blog again )

No comments:

Post a Comment