Saturday, February 02, 2008

hello everybody, did anyone miss me?
wahahaha.
yesterday, sales was bad. 0 when i left, hopefully the other promoters
helped me, since Isetan decided to extend buisness hours til 1030.
yesterday both Ah Cat and Julia was around. so couldnt slack at the store room.
so go toilet ALOT of times =)
there weren't alot of people. so who cares anyway.

afterwork, went to centrepoint to find dearest.
went to shop also lah.
mark & spencer. i found my beloved ham chips.
though it cost and bomb and i'm turning FATTER, i dun give a damn. LOLS
i went times, got 3 books, cost a bomb also, 30+ after discount,
it's a 3 for 2 promotion.
anyway, i've NEVER IN MY LIFE bought books before.
so i thought it'll be good to read up( as promised )
and since, i talk to me boy in english.. ( no other languages to talk alr )
so i hope my eng will improve. my chinese i seriously HECK! lols.
cus poly no chinese =)
i went to robinsons, bought choco from dearest. FONDUE FONDUE!
bought pierre cardin bras also.
OMG FREAKING CHEAP.
2 sets for just $29! additional 20% dist.
so ended up like 23++
for 2 sets.
but designs are limited of cus.
the one i really like cost $32 for a set, plus 20% dist.
but still, more expensive than the 2 sets of bra. so decided not to get.
maybe get it from malaysia. heh.
so i ended up going with big and small bags.

dearest looked goooooooooooooooooooooood.
become man alr, finally. haha
oh anw, because i was in FULL BLACK,
and supposingly, all promoters in robinsons are in FULL BLACK,
one of the promoters actually smiled and waved, like i know her. LOLS
wth. so lesson for everybody, dont wear full black when going to malls.
you can be mistaken as PROMOTER!

anw, my man sent me home, though i tried to persuade him as usual,
he missed the freaking bus. oh my oh my.
when he called at 12.30, i dropped dead on my bed already.

Muhd 'Isham Bin Suprayitno, I PROMISED to blog,
so i will =). THIS DUMMY GUY SAID I GOT TRIPLETS!
freak, he was trying to suan my FATS!
*&^%!$%
hais, so sad.

but anyway, my boy is still HOT!
'Isham Panas!

Newyorkkkkkkkkkkk!

No comments:

Post a Comment