Thursday, February 14, 2008

My First Valentines'


my key for my cupboard where my shoes are kept CUTE RIGHT!
it's havaianas! LOLS
Work was ok today, quite boring because Julia was around.
but good thing i had the other ppl there to talk and laugh with.
and my dearest for messaging me (:
time was slow...
so anyway, today i sold 5 pairs!!! smth i've never done before, feel so satisfied =)
uncle jay said, today is not Vday, its SANUK day! yay!!
break went to eat sushi.
after break, Julia gone ( apparently, Uncle Jay and Zhenwei overheard her saying,
JULIA is going to celebrate her valentines, so she told the ppl notto disturb. )
they got kinda shocked. OMG! SHE-VALENTINES?!!?
like eeeeeee, so old alr.
uncle jay said she spent like 30 years working in isetan.
and freak! SHE IS STILL A SUPERVISOR?!?
ok, so after work , talked to zarzar, the other small girl and zhenwei.
gonna miss her man, no one to talk to me alr =(
we talked bout education in Singapore and Myanmar.
oh, we talked bout C. Ronaldo. ( not abt hw gd looking he is, dearest )
so she kinda pretended to be CR's girlfriend.
and like picking her up after work. haha. out of lame-ness....
so yeah, i just entertained lah, so join her!
dearest, we didnt talk much bout CR, it's just her acting as CR's gf.

afterwards, left my place..
when i was going out of the glass door.
TADAH! someone in red outside the door,holding bear bear.
my jaws dropped wide open (exaggerate)
it was a suprise, because i thought i was suppose to go to his place...
and wait for him to finish work, so we could go for dinner.
HE ACTED LAH! like msging me "sorry, i'm dealing with the customers"
bluff me! haha, but this one i dun mind. dun lie to me in other areas.
so i was really touched lah! like whao, he self ended work early for me. awwwwww.
wah, so i had BEARBEAR! choco and a special handwritten memo.
afterwards, went to Ramenten! quite alot of people.
i had TC don, he had spicy karagge ramen.
orange juice and deepfried squid.
i think we ate very long, so aft that we saw Larry and Audrey while walking out to the bus stop.
headed home.
showed him my presentation, alamak. he teared! haha. so cute lah him!
actually i kinda forgot what happened in the bus. stm.
i reached home, den he sent me up. kissed goodbye. and here i am!

oh ok, my boy received his first kiss from me? wahahhaha.
i think he's over the moon.

please take a look at his left hand ( our right side )!
it's the watch i've given him =)

my bear bear is too shy to take a picture, so no pics.
HEHE.

" Sometimes in life, good things come in a pair. It simply takes on to have the other. It takes some silence to make sound. It takes a loss before you find something back. Even to get old, it takes you to be young first. It takes some fears before you trust. And it takes each of us to make the couple we are now" -Muhammad 'Isham

THE BELOW IS DEDICATED TO THE #1 FAN OF spiritualjoy.bs.com
the one who checks my blog almost every min.
the fastest person who gets all my updates.

Thanks for being part of my life.
even though it's only 3 months, it felt like we've been together for years.
I wanna thank you ( again ), for everything you've done for me all these while..
thanks for always giving in to me whenever we had quarrels.
thanks for being there when i needed you.
and then... Sorry for whatever i've failed to live up to.
sorry for always finding faults with you.
sorry for being SO HARD TO PLEASE!
but in anyway, thank you for being such a great boyfriend.
someone who would hold on and never let go of me.
i want to say a BIG THANK YOU!

and i love you lots. hehe.
thanks for making my first valentines so wonderful.

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY cum 3rd month... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment