Sunday, February 24, 2008

ytd didnt get a chance to blog.
before work that stupid guy scare me with his doublevison.
like omg, plus, he was alone.
so after that smth happened.
den never talk.
so anw, work yesterday was boring.
Hida reached there and got to know that she wasnt supposed to work. LOLS!
den the whole day just stand stand stand.
2 sales today.
other than that, go toilet.
slack!!!!!
today i think i'm gonna do the same...

after work, signed up for m1 student plan and got a free 6121 classic.
NO WHITE LAH!!! alamak. lols. and i'm not used to it.
so anw, i've changed my NUMBER!!!!
will update all the people soon.
haven charge my phone 8 hrs yet. hehehe.
but luckily i still have my 7390 to use as my 2nd phone.

IF i'm going hongkong,
means i have to miss Isetan's private sales,
miss 4th month with dearest ( ok lah, none of my relationships reached 4 months. )
lols, not the point though, the point is, he has to spend it alone,
while i'm enjoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment