Saturday, February 09, 2008



by the time i finish this post, my man must be asleep alr.
so here it goes, as requested, i'll write longer on ytd's outing.
i was LATER than him. darn.
so headed to cine.
wanted to catch PS I love you, but got cj7 instead.
i've talked bout the details of the show.
so i'll skip that.but i just got to know that dicky was a girl.. hmm

before it started, we had kfc.
that man cannot finish the chicken.
we had a bet, whether it's wipped potato or mashed potato at kfc and i WON!
yay!

after the show, headed home. 30 damn lots of people. zzzzz
in the bus, we had another bet, which is the travelling time from his place to my place.
and he won! shits.
went to the park. went gome bout 1030
eat steamboat. wahahahha.
stupid boy.
i like blowing into his ears. wahaahahahha
bully bully!

first time experience to spend time with my bf on 初一. first day of cny.

today, supposed to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd with my mum.
but in the end, couldnt watch, cus TOO MANY PPL,
and no more tickets. wah lao. ( i reached at 4_ and the next time available was 9+)
vivo, crowded, though not many shops open.
so shopped a little, i got a simple wallet from mango.
which means i have to let go my Guess wallet for the moment.
but that SIMPLE wallet wasnt cheap.
gt a top from there also, den went to eat, at coffee club.
i had muddy mud pie, taste so nice, but you know how much calories it contains.
but who cares, even my mum says i'm fat.
so dearest, HOW CAN YOU NOT SAY I'M FAT! haha.
( maybe just act only )
after that, went to shop MORE.
i forgot what time i reached home, but it was quite late.

sigh, tmr have to work. i hate to see the sickening face of JULIA.
but then again, i love $$.

i've been thinking alot bout not spending time with your partner on Vday.
actually, not a big deal afterall.
but of me, i dont know ( maybe just me ),
it's worst, because our 3rd month happens to fall on the same day.
ah, but anw, when a couple are in love,
everyday is valentines day =)
so no worries!
valentine is just another day lor! ( trying hard to convince myself )
of cus i'm expecting some surprises. LOLS ( WTH , kidding )
i myself will prepare some.

ANW, I FOUND CHOCOLATE ART ( the old shop located at Holland V )
it's at VIVO, near vivo mart.
someone get me those chocos. mmmmmmm.

have a good night ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment