Friday, February 29, 2008

work was alright today...
time flew quite fast.
went far east for break with Aishah,Kelvin,my scandal, and scandal's friend Baizura.
yay! my scandal came back and visit me! so happy. LOLS.
so long nv touch borse morgan shoe horn alr.

ytd had a tiff with my guy again.
so today didnt really message him, until late afternoon.
but after that ok.
he said he'll pick me up after work.
i thought he had completely forgotten bout it ( he pretended to ).
so i was abit sad lah, but he tricked me AGAIN!
smack your small butt man!
yay! i'm still happy over the fact that we're going for a DATE!

on tue, my workmates, also decided to go seoulgarden for lunch.
SINCE ISETAN WILL BE CLOSED AFTER D&D ON MON!
but too bad, i think i wont be joining them lah.
lols. i think my date is more impt. no date for a long time!

thanks dearest for picking me up!

TMR I'M MEETING MY PRIMARY SCHOOL FRIENDS! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment