Wednesday, February 20, 2008

today morning, woke up at 9,
received 7 messages.
after that met dearest,
went jp to survey for roller blades!
all so expensive, still thinking of repairing my old one, season pair lah!
after that, had Baked rice for lunch. haha.
he tried to seduce me with his hairy legs. LOLS!

wcp next! slacked at mac, played diner dash ( he damn kan cheong ).
watched a little kindaichi den went out.
THAT LAO UNCLE CAN GO AND DIE!!!
ok at night my dearest getting abit cheeky. lols

horny face! hahahaha.

DORAEMON's favourite = my breakfast! CUTE RIGHT!

out of bordom, we exchanged our havaianas.
cute right! lols.
gay face! lols!
today abit horny. LOLS.
MAGIC WAND AH!
sick but lame, funny! hahahaha.
yay! accounts for me.
aerospace for dearest.
SAME CAMPUS!
which means more running =)


No comments:

Post a Comment