Sunday, February 10, 2008

work was funny + scary today.
many wished me happy cny as i enter my work level.
then, the shocking thing bout work was that Randy became very weird.
i was yawning during work and he said, dont yawn infront of him.
if not he'll kiss me. LOLS.
not only that, he was just super weird.
Anna and staffs were thinking that he took some pills.
i also dont know lah.

Rashidah got me bread from the bakery dwn at isetan supermarket. yay =)
NO sales today. =(
but who cares, as long as i get my pay. hehehe.
wth right.
had sushi for 'lunch'. unagi taste good. hehe.
den was waiting for time to pass to end work and RUSH to dearest's place.
Anna and i was talking bout Fat guys.
she said that Fat Guys appear to be lazy. and it's not self inflicted.
it's because physically, their fats are heavy, which makes them lazy to move.
but fat guys are cute lah!
haha. my dearest's just right.
got hour glass figure.
small ass, big breast( the ones at the back ).
must enhance his ass. LOLS! wth.
crap.

after that go suntec.
met him, ate, drank.
waited for 97 for REALLY LONG.
den reached je, changed 98.
thanks for sending me back home again.
till we meet again.
tmr, cannot, tue cannot,
maybe wed or Vday? i show you my masterpiece. haha. just wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment