Wednesday, January 23, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHH! i saw LOW CHUAN WEI!
at isetan SCOTTS! he's working at G2000.
kinda shocked when i saw him. lols.
too bad it's his last day, if not he can be my colleague. LOLS.
and have breaks and all.

this job is okay lah, cus there isn't much variety of shoes.
like 1 small table of shoes only.
so it's easy for stock check and there isn't much customers too =)
PLUS! i get to keep my fringe down AND! get paid for my 1hr break! WEE!
but too bad, the ne incharge of this outlet is the manager,
which happens to be a Filipino ( reminds me of cheryl )
and i'm afraid she can turn out quite nasty. haha.
so i'll get the meet her on friday, den i'll start work.

ate ice cream. yum yum yum!
walked around like some asssss.

tmr we're getting results.
i thought of calling each and everyone of my pri sch mates, instead of waiting for their call.
so if you are my pri sch mate and if you're reading this,
dun be suprised when u receive my call.
so anw, recently talked to Sufi ( my pri sch mate )
like out of the blue, havent seen him for 3 years.
talked a little, we have MARITIME in common! so he might be my classmates.
and i told him if we ever become sch mates, we shld have a group gathering.
he suaned me bout my importance to him. LOLS.
i know i'm not-so-important.. but consider he's my 2 years classmates
plus group-mate, he shouldn't be like this! LOLS.

wish everyone luckkk!
still no feelings.

Sanuk
the shoes i'm promoting....

No comments:

Post a Comment