Sunday, January 06, 2008

quarrels... and quarrels and quarrels....
work was ok. quite bored though.
i gonna test my shit.
so those who wanna see my shit, maybe u wanna see tmr's post.
i'll post my shit pic up. i mean reallySTOOL. so if you're eating,
please dun read. lols! if not you'll probably throw up. LOLS.
thanks to sakae lah. idiotic. zzzz
i became sexy girl today!
cus my shirt was extra big size 42! -_-"
so marisah kept complaining bout me having my shirt tucked out ( sounds like school )
so i got quite irritated and i tucked in like super nerd. everything in.
and with my skinny jeans ( camouflage as working pants, its 3 size bigger than my usual )
trace said i look like some 80s maybe elvis presly type. LOLS
den i became sexy ever since. wahahahaha.
the customers started streaming in bout 6+ full house.
had to top up all the tea cups, saucer and sideplates...
got bout 3 deliveries and 2 takeaways.
after that super freee.
so slack lor.
den the stupid Violet/Fadhila/Fadhil compare me and jasmine.
ask me work till 8.30. still please me.. ( maybe cus alot of ppl lah )
but i didnt want to. lols.
before i went off, marisah also, work till 10 lah.
me : dun wan lah! byebye!

LOLS. den my man( no more boy ) gave a surprise visit.
lame ass. he got me flower and cookies.
so sweet. but still angry lor! HMPH ( highest pitched )
after that, he ate at long john. den he got me this super large drink ( crazy )
saw alvin and his friends. his hair not nice alr. last time nicer.
and i still remember there was once i talked to him,
faliq made a big fuss out of it. wth man.
ok. so he ate very long, cus we kept talking.
he sent he home. tmr got sch ( i mean he )
sian lor!

tmr got work from 5-9 more sian.
marisah siao alr.

No comments:

Post a Comment