Tuesday, January 08, 2008



work was VERY FUN both today and yesterday =)
of cus lah. it is always fun without her!
met my dearest after school. i mean HIS school.
so he was in uni and i was in home clothes.
(probably looks like some jie-di relationship, although hes taller )
but who cares. LOLS! i like can alr.
had lunch.
slacked den he sent me to work.
was very late.. no infact when i reached it was 17:00 shap. phew~
no time to deal with my fringe. so was left dangling the whole 4 hours.
TALKED and TALKED and TALKED.
ate mango!! YUMMY! ate biscuits! YUMMMY!
den marisah ask me go 7-11 but tidbits =) wahahhahaha.
tell me which manager is like her/him? i dunnoe how to address. LOLS!
buy alr. go kitchen eat.... yummy yummy. got chips and green tea.
at the drinks side, ah ing and june bought salmon karrage. i ate also. haha! picnic.
after i punch card, marisah stopped me.
ask me work what time.. den ask me buy breakfast for trace, him and me lah!
they told me the story of how marisah pull trace's bra strap that it snapped,
in the middle of work, and she had to use rubber band to tie them together.
OMG! lols. and how lobster salad became losted salad.
so funny. and fun! muwahahahhahaa.

today, woke up damn early, had to work at 10.
reached, ate breakfast, make wasabi, top up the containers.
marisah bought me ice milo! weeee~
after that, talk and laughing like stupid.
irene came, marisah ask me fold boxes, den fold lor.
irene ask me go photocopy, den photocopy lor.
hahaha. i'll be their "dog" for the last few days.
next time i dine in there, they become my "dog" LOLS! so mean.
for chinese new year, Sakae is having this Yusheng thing.
ok lah "Yu-sheng" means raw fish? no that "Sheng yu" aiya. SAME!
so they have those salmon and all..
i had to top up all the peanuts, sesame in containers...
den in the kitchen they had the Yusheng sample.
afterwhich i went to invade. TASTE VERY GOOD!
i ate alot of cucumber ( which i usually dun eat ) its added with plum sauce.
which i usually dun eat plum. theres this crispy thing that tastes to good.
oh ya, marisah extended my working time till 4.
so yeah, ended at 4, irfan painting the wall outside, i help him paste scotchtape.
den went off!

plans for this week!
tmr: OFF day - for dearest
thur: Meeting sheryle for sp's open house ( MARINE, HERE I COME ), work at night
fri: work in the morning, nb TRAINING in the afternoon <3
sat: OFF day- for dearest
sun: work

so anyway, just got from huixian that ms solastri will be drawing the lots tmr.
i will pray hard. wahahahaha.
i forgot last year and the year before who picked out draws ( think ms solastri )
if thats the case, no worries lah, she've got the skill alr.
every year considered "easy" grouping, no group of "death"
heh. UPDATE ME!
so next week will be my last week of service ( yay! )
and i'll be reading to watch NETBALL! watch my juniors top the table,
win the WEST ZONE CHAMPS! gogogo!

No comments:

Post a Comment