Thursday, January 03, 2008



work was okay today.
i haven't been talking to her even though sometimes she tried to initiate the conversation.
like yucks! please lah... when i say i wont talk means i wont!
today, folded plastic bags, had some orders.
Marisah treated drinks.
and we had a lame talk in the kitchen. LOLS.
damn lame. but it was good. cus it was without her!
Ah Ing tried to learn philipino while cheryl was trying to learn mandarin.
and they were talking bout funny things that made me laugh tooo! LOLS.
so cute lah, both of them.
so my 4hrs passed like that. weeeee~

fadhila/fadhil/violet messaged me and duh~ i didnt reply = i am working.
after work replied him, he was loitering at jp. Zzzzz
asked me to meet him, i asked him to meet june. LOLS.
i wanted to go home.
he was the only staff who comforted me after i broke the chawamushi cup! LOLS.
apparently, he was the only svc crew who saw it lah!

Bain came over to my house bus stop to pass me his memory card for the games.
now its done!=) 2 days off means i only get to see him on sun.
lols, he even passed me his phone to try out the game. cool.

I LOVE TODAY! because i get to do lots of things on my own.
( singles' life ) heh. no lah...
and guess what, now i'm wearing the earrings which i kept for 2 years.
but now, i'm just wearing it for the sake of wearing.
not cus of some special reasons.

did lotsa reflections today. it sucked of cus. LOLS.
but made me realise lots of things.

anyway, the song above is my wedding song. lols.
i've planned it already.
maybe over the years, i'll discover more. heh.
den whao! my dream wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment