Thursday, January 17, 2008

work was alright today. in the morning. got alot of party sets to pack.
by the time i finish, 2 hours gone.
den got not much customers, so slack... fold boxes...
soon, go home!
punched card, help marisah with template on laptop,
saw jasmine!!! so long nv see her alr =) miss working with her. hehe.
Meiyun, dun miss me when i'm gone. hahahaha.
so chat with her awhile, that Irfan keep calling me Minah. wth. LOLS.
i ahlian meh?!
Marisah banged me, so i tried to protect myself with my hands,
in the end "crack" sound. lols. both pain. zzzz
she wont get much chance to play with me anymore. hahahaha.

aft that, met dearest, ate fruits.
today we learnt new stuffs, RIGHT?
haha. so cute.

tmr off, slack den meet dearest at night.
blog again, tmr =)

No comments:

Post a Comment