Wednesday, January 09, 2008

today is damn irritating! LOLS.
because i had 3 person telling me, " you'll know it someday " kinda thing.
freakkkkk. haha.
met dearest aft his sch...
stupid boy, wore contacts just because i said he looks better without specs.
i know you wanna look hot lah, but it pains me everytime i see you rub your eyes.
everytime the tears flow ok...
so please dont wear it anymore, unnecessarily.... (:

had lunch at BK @ west mall, den blah blah blah.
i learnt smth new today! the heart is what that matters the most, right?
managed to wipe his tears today. wahahahaha
he threatened me. Zzzzz to say i'm pretty. wth! lols.
hmph! you have your way i also have mine!
i should count myself fortunate to have sucha guy.
who probably wont do things behind my back ( i hope and trust )
22 more months till the contract ends. heh.

nothing beats you.


grandma, please dont let anything happen to you.
please please please....

No comments:

Post a Comment