Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i miss my boy...
if jityong reads this, he's gonna say my 相思病太重
but i guess he'll be too busy, or cant be bothered. LOLS
sians......... good luck juniors! =)

results, till now not much news bout when it'll be out.
sadly, i'm not even excited, i dun even feel worried for myself.
i think i'm preparedto flunk it this time.
last year o's, i've got relatives ( my dad's cousin's daughter )
one with nineteen, one with seven points.
freak. one in nanyang poly the other one in dont know what jc.
i heard Jc very stress, cus have to study EVERYDAY to catch up with school work.
and besides that, she's really smart lah!
so imagine smart + still must study.
me ah, not smart plus can't study. LOLS. die die cannot go those places.
i'll probably waste my 2 years there, without any diploma or A's cert.
then it's really the end.
this year, her brother and me will "compete"
damn sad, PSLE he got 250++ and i got like 208? wtf.
he expected an A* but got an A, he damn sad.
hais, heard from sy, sp having new courses.
finance informatics. sounds cool.
PLEASE leh, dont so many ppl apply, den i cant get it.

Ryugaiden told me if i dun wanna ( as in die die wont go ) RP,
dont include in my choice, because i might just get it.
haha, might consider rp for their sports and leisure management,
if i have no where else to go. but she said rp's learning style is diff from the rest.
and...... not SPOON FED. ( but seems like in tanglin we always get spoon fed )
but my no. 1 choice is still Banking & Finance followed by Marine.

whatever the release of date is,
wanna wish all of you good luck ( actually no point, exams taken alr )
and go to your dream courses =)

No comments:

Post a Comment