Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Eat Snake=吃蛇=slack!

yesterday, was very very very bored.
so i wanted to show meiyun the sexy girl's account.
such a coincidence that the fool was online.
so i continued to "play".
quite fun because he's still equally desperate. zzzz

played for awhile, had to get ready for work.
when i boarded the bus, realised that my ezlink card the "sound" is different.
shit, adult price. at first i even thought i carried the wrong card.
so dumb. so it was due to sbs's idiotic system.
which i didnt go and extend my card.
freak, so no choice. i'm just pretty worried bout my travelling fee when i work at town.
from next week? so i vent all my anger on dearest.
so sorry =( but he was still very nice...
despite me getting super irritated, he thought of solutions to the problem.
he even offered to exchange ezlink cards.
it'll be so mafan for him..
so nice right....... tsk tsk... so lucky me. hehe.

yesterday, talked to
CABRINA YO! ( i still insist on YO, even though she typed my full name ) hehe.
but what a time to talk, i was just minutes away from leaving the house.
so didnt get much chance to catch up with her...
but hope she'll talk to me soon. HAHA.
so dumb.
cab is lame everywhere she goes what right.

work was damn slack. not much orders.
in the morning, got 23 premium bento but without chopsticks and spoons.
so cheryl had to deliver it to them,by cab(taxi, not the one above)
Hongpeng was the packer in the morning...
in the end cheryl told me they gave them watermelon. HAHA.
and they had to split the cab fare among the 3 of them.
( nei nei, cheryl and hongpeng )
apart from that, the staffs have to pay for 7 missing apple vinegar juice. sad.
lucky not me. hahaha.

the worst that happened to me yesterday was Marisah's "super bang" i call it.
she just stood infront of me, and her whole body just move backwards AGGRESSIVELY.
making my boobs freaking pain. lols. seriously. TWICE summore.
tmr i gonna have a fight with her, see who bang who more. LOLS.
getting breakfast for them again tmr.
oh, so theres a svc crew ( 5th day ) i cant rmb her name,
she told me lots of stuffs.
but her former work place and their educational system in malaysia.
i know okay, i'm half half. LOLS.
they need to study till Form 5! den they are put through a test equivilant to o's.
Marisah kept complaining he was freaking cold ( it was raining and he was drenched )
and he dried his socks, in replacement, TRACE USED TISSUE as socks.
wth, damn funny. ytd they lao yusheng again... twice alr.
the new girl was still blinded by marisah's gender.
despite several hints, still couldn't catch it.
i even said "girl girl cannot so fierce" LOLS.
Jennifer damn funny also. super duper ultra friendly.
and she made me laugh like mad.
when Marisah said the new girl eat snake ( slack ),
she laughed. they say she "high".
like entertain your ownself.

tmr is my last 2nd day....
was thinking of treating my mummy on sat.
i told marisah alr, i come back must give discount hor. LOLS!
den she say 10% only. but better than nth right =)
kinda miss the people there alr.
but it's okay. in life we always make new friends and we make EVEN more.
it's time for me to explore what's around me.
but don't worry dearest, i wont do anything behind your back.
i will remain faithful like you do. =)

today- OFF day, reserved for Muhd 'Isham...

No comments:

Post a Comment