Thursday, January 24, 2008

Macs in the morning.
School in the afternoon.

in fact, not much feelings, even before sitting before mrs oei.
satisfaction is that there are 100% passes for combined humans.
means i didnt flunk it.
and since i wrote on a topic which wasn't taught AT ALL!
imagine all that you studied didn't come out,
i stunned on the spot.
ms solastri said that 1 person failed english ( which is unexpected ).
my first thought was, "am i expected to pass?".
i got a little worried because it's english
and my eng was never strong ( and still isn't strong ).
i was the third person after Agnes and Cabrina ( as usual ).

i sat infront of mr lau, he was like " This is your results"
Mrs Koh was beside me, calculating my points for me.
Mr Lau: " Poly or Jc?"
Me: "Poly"
so i was abit blur, and she was like " any desired course?"
Me: "Banking and finance, but it's 11 ponts and i got 13!"
Mrs Koh "can try NYP"
Me: Oh ok, but i wanna go NP"
Mr Lau: " Please sign here."
Me: "Huh? why so many boxes one?
Mr Lau: " just sign here."
* finish signing and walks off *

Firstly Chemistry is a total disappointment, really.
after several lessons with jingying, i still can't secure a distinction.
like wth and i got a b3 for that.
another disappointment is my Chinese, still a b3.
like wtf. i thought it would be better. wasted my MONEY!
Add maths i expected a2, but turned out b3.
I HATE b3s! AHHH! ( ok cab must hate it more ).
the rest i'm kinda satisfied.

English,
improvement by 1 grade ( consider the fact that i wrote the wrong letter format) Literature,
I've never in my like gotten a b3, so it's a improvement of 2 grades.
Combine Humans,
was a total shit, i've never gotten a2! LOLS.improvements of 3 grades.
Emaths,
maintain. i was wishing for a1. but a2 is fine with me
Add Maths,
maintain although i wanted something better.
Physics,
Maintain! b4 was my target.
Bio,
A2 was my target, i did achieve it.

so overall. it was just average.
compared to Noel Chia and i'm like twice of his points. zzz
i ain't expecting much but i just want to go into banking and finance!
i told wc, by hook or by crook! LOLS
wth, please let me in. ( omg sounds so desperate )

went Vivo with dearest. Ate BK, Ate B&J ice cream.
so yummy! in the meantime, was talking bout our individual future plans.
i hope i manage to console abit.
but i'm so prod of him, passing AMATHS AND PHYSICS! yay! :D

when i reached home, the first question from my mum isn't about my results.
she said " after your 3 years of poly, you better go marry off "
it's sad to hear that, especially when it's the day you receive your results.
i know my results aint fantastic.
i know i have a boyfriend. but so what?
maybe she is those sort who choose not to know. so forget it!
it's worst when she's my mum and she don't even think i will make it.
i really dont know what to say.
it's not like i feel very loved at home, do i?
so i guess i'll just fucking prove her wrong this statement.
Having a boyfriend doesn't mean you can't study.
wtf. it's only when i prove the critics wrong that she will start to believe me.

so what if i'm 16.
and who fucking gave you the fact that those who can study shldnt get a boyfriend.
i believe it's a matter of time management.
i will make it far, i swear i will.
just to prove you, I, can make it even when i have a boyfriend.

i'm super irritated lah!
i dont care.
The strong must learn to be lonely.
the world is a stage isnt it.
i'm sad, definitely. but if theres something i really want to do,
i will do it by all means.
wish my luck in proving my mum wrong. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment