Thursday, January 31, 2008

work was fun.
because it's weekday and there are not much people.
so i spent my time talking, laughing, watching magic.
although there are supervisors,
but the whole level of isetan is too big for them to supervise.
as long as you dont have any illegal gathering ( 3 or up ),
den they wont say anything.
so ytd, a guy from india bought 2 pairs of sandals from me.
he said hewas from india and will be going back,
so he wanted me to double check the sizes.

thats all for yesterday. after that i went home.
came online to chat with dearest.

FROM TODAY ONWARDS, I WON'T BE ABLE TO REPLY ANY SMSES.
cus my current plan expired and i dont have time and money for my next m1 plan.
so for the meantime just call me if you need anything.
or i can reply you with my prepaid phone.
zzzzz. will give my friends my new number as soon as i get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment